We customize the best ski touring vacation in the Lofoten Islands.
With our experienced IFMGA certified guides you have an unique opportunity to add several different options in to your stay. We have listed some of the different options available to give you an idea of the opportunities.
– Customized length and start time of your stay.
– Teaching. We can merge an educational day or two between the guiding days. Terrain choices in avalanche terrain, companion rescue, use of ice axe and crampons etc. With skilled guides we can easily split your stay in to course days and guiding days.
– Workcation. Combine some hours with work and a ski tour. Either a late start or an shorter day depending on your work schedule.
– Ski & Surf. How about a surf day in the arctic ocean?
Our guides are certified through IFMGA/Nortind. We only use highly trained Mountain guides or Mountain guide aspirants which give you an unique opportunity to learn new skills in the mountains. We operate with a maximum group size of 6 guest pr guide. With small groups you we can move safer and ski more. We offer several guides for bigger groups.
Daylight - From 5.5 hours to 9.5 hours of daylight. This is a great time to ski in Lofoten. Colder winter snowpack is the norm and lots of Northern Lights on the menu.
Daylight - From 9.5 to 13.5 hours of daylight. Our favorite month of the year. Lots of cod in the ocean and new snow in the mountains. Everything you could ask for in a Lofoten Ski Vacation.
Daylight - From 13.5 to 18 hours of daylight. Stable spring snowpack with some new snow sprinkled on top. Long days and full seasons snowpack allow for great ski touring in April.
Daylight - From 18 to 24 hours of daylight. Spring slush skiing from the summits. Great time for stable weather and snow in Lofoten.
- We tailor fit a program for your groups skill level and ambitions
- Ski touring with a guide: Three days
- Skill level: From beginner to expert
- Guiding Ratio: 1:6 guests
Upon Request. Send us an email for pricing.